Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Well here we go....

So now we are into early March. March 9th to be specific.  Now with all these seeds, we need something to plant them in.  I went into my shed and found all the empty flats and pots I bought in the past.  Unfortunately they needed to be cleaned and disinfected. So, scrubed them and soaked them in a bleach solution are we are ready to roll.  So late into the night I started to plant these bad boys using scotts seed starting mix.
 I planted...
1 Flat of Echinacia
1 Flat Shasta Daisy
1 Flat Rudebekia
1 Flat Butterfly weed
and I made 1 flat of Peperomia; a house plant I found at the local Home Depot.

I made these cuttings, dipped them in rooting hormones, and placed them in a flat filled w/perlite. They seem to be doing well....

No comments:

Post a Comment