Monday, April 11, 2011

Ok, so lighting is good, environment is great...now we wait....

So now we are March 16th,  nothing to exciting.
Planted
1 Flat Gardenias
2 Flats Zinnias
And I made 1 more light, but it is a 4 footer. Same build, just bigger.

March 17th
Well I am realizing if I am going to do this, might as well go for it so I placed an order for some pots and seeds.

I found 'Wave' petunias at "Harris Seeds' so I placed a order.
75 Blue Waves
150 Whites
75 Purple.
The reason I got 'Waves' is they are great plants and they have name recognition.  They are pretty expensive so I hope I can make nice planters/hanging baskets.

I also placed an order for pots. I found a site"Novosel" that has all sorts of pots/baskets/seeds etc. I Placed an order.
20 flats
50 10" hanging baskets.
Pretty decent prices and good selection.....so I seem to be on a roll and its warming up outside, so I think I'll concentrate on the greenhouse for a few days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment