Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No the seeds are not in the greenhouse, don't be so pushy....

So I was thinking of the best way to get these seeds to sprout. Greenhouse was an option, but the tempature is an issue.  Seeds need warm temps and high humidity to grow well. Unfortunately I would have to run that heater all the time, so I came up with a better idea.

I have a small entry way in my house that gets good light. It has 1 door to the outside, and 1 door into the house.  I decided to put the heater and humidifier in,closed the door to the house and stored them in there.  So now we have the temp and humidity aroun 70-75 and these seeds are loving it.  Me too, it is real nice to come in from the cold and hang  out there.

Well, this seems to be a fun adventure, but it seems to have a life of its own.  I am coming up with ideas and plans.  I guesss its spring fever.



No comments:

Post a Comment