Monday, April 11, 2011

My big idea.....patent pending....

I call it the instant salad garden.....

So, I have noticed a problem with my garden during the summer.  I love fresh salads, but when the lettuce is ready the tomatoes are not. When the tomatoes and cukes are ready the lettuce is done till fall.

BUT NOT ANYMORE BABY.....
From the Skunk family Greenhouse comes the Instant salad garden.
No longer will you have to buy produce for a nice salad, you can grow it yourself.
The instant salad garden has been formulated for perfect bloom times. Your tomatoes/lettuce/peppers are ready all at the same time.  There also is 2 plantings of lettuce that can last weeks and weeks.

This garden comes with 15 individual plants ready for planting. These varities were selected for bloom times and great flavors. You will each healthy for weeks or months.

So, i came up with the idea. Planned the layout, ordered the  seeds and pots and away I go....patent pending

No comments:

Post a Comment