Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ok, well now that I am an expert on blogging I shall continue.

I am writing these posts  from memory. If you know me, I don't have the best memory but stick with me.

So, on the previous episode I had finished my hobby greenhouse. So now I have a 6x8 greenhouse sitting outside my back door and it's still freezing out.  Now we are in early January and more snow is coming down as well.

I decided to start an experiment.  I got a small electric heater and remote thermostat to follow the tempature from inside....hmm, not bad. This greenhouse seems to hold heat pretty well, and the heater seems to be working.  I would guess that I kept the greenhouse above freezing, even though it was in the single digits many a night. The daytime temps would even reach 50-60. So, I planted some lettuce seeds and waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment